Sunbeam High Performance Power Blender - Your kitchens new best friend

"The ultimate, versatile kitchen appliance to power through ingredients for perfectly blended results and so much more".

The above statement pretty accurately sums up the Sunbeam PB9000 High Performance Blender.
I have been using my new blender for a couple of weeks, and have blended just about everything I can to test it out. So far it has not let me down. Retailing for $499.00 this makes the perfect Christmas | wedding | or just because gift!

A few thing I absolutely love about it:

  • Super easy to use - simple, clear settings make it easy for anyone to use (even hubby).
  • The large jug (1.9L) fits everything I need to fit in there, and ensures I can do my blending all in one go. Its also super easy to clean - and fits perfectly in the dishwasher (win), and its BPA Free.
  • Versatile - I love having the ability to blend just about anything - and this blender is so powerful that it does the job quickly and properly (without the need to blend over and over again). This is thanks to the 1500W motor and 6-point sharpened stainless steel blades.



I wish I had something like this when my kids were babies, as it would have made my life so much easier when it came to making their baby food. 
        

All I can say is move over stick blender, you are being replaced in our household!!!!! If you are looking for a blender that is convenient, powerful, value for money and will last, then look no further - you won't be disappointed.



LETS BE FRIENDS
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST
*we were sent the Sunbeam High Performance Blender  to review- all opinions are my own.

No comments