3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Biscuits

3 ingredient peanut butter biscuits - my other name is mum


If you follow my blog, you will know that I only try things that are simple, easy, and quick. I have been trying to think of ways to make our lunches more exciting, by adding more homemade yummies to them. A while back I found out about 3 ingredient recipes, and was hooked.

Today I am sharing my (well not mine as in I didn’t invent it) 3 ingredient peanut butter biscuit recipe. One of our fave lunch box additions, and great to make when you quickly need to make something.

You will need:
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Sugar (you can reduce this to ¾ cup of you prefer less sugar)
1 Egg

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and roll into balls on a greased/lined baking tray.
Place in the oven (pre heated to 160C) and bake for 10 minutes, until cooked. (I use fan bake). I also squash them down a bit with a fork before baking.


You can add a “fourth” ingredient – not really an ingredient, but pop some chocolate chips on top before placing them in the oven.

I get about 24 biscuits - which end up being a nice bite size, but you can make them any size you like.

3 ingredient peanut butter biscuits - my other name is mum




LETS BE FRIENDS
Credit back to the original recipe: Barefeet in the kitchen

No comments