100 Biscuit Recipe



This popped up on my news feed a few weeks ago and I saved the recipe because it looked easy!
I say 100, but its really dependent on the size you make yours, mine are about the size of a tablespoon when baked and we have gotten about 100 already, and I still have one roll of the batch in the freezer.


You will need:

  • 1 cup of sugar (I ended up using about ¾ of a cup as I didn’t want them too sweet)
  • 1 can of condensed milk
  • 5 cups of self raising flour (I used normal flour and added in baking powder (1 tsp baking powder to 1 cup flour).
  • 500g softened butter

Cream butter and sugar, add in the condensed milk and the flour and mix into a dough – I gave it a quick mix with a spoon and then tipped it out and mixed it on the counter.
We added chocolate chips into half the mixture and sprinkles into the other half. We then split that mixture into 4 lots, and froze 2 lots in rolls, so that they are easy to cut and bake at a later time.

The rest of the dough, we rolled into balls and pressed down with a fork – and baked them for 8-10 minutes (until golden) in a 180’C oven.
The chocolate chip ones are definitely my favourite. Next time I make them I will add sprinkles and chocolate chips - why not right?


LETS BE FRIENDS
*** This is not my original recipe - I take no credit for it ***

No comments